Terms and Conditions
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Jesuits Locksmith website for personal, moreover non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or whether for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Jesuits Locksmith website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- Any unauthorized use of this site will result in the termination of this license. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Jesuits Locksmith website are provided “as is”. Jesuits Locksmith makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, moreover fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Jesuits Locksmith does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Jesuits Locksmith or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Jesuits Locksmith Internet site, even if Jesuits Locksmith or a Jesuits Locksmith authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Jesuits Locksmith website could include technical, typographical, or however photographic errors. Jesuits Locksmith does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, moreover complete, or current. We reserve the right to make changes to the materials on our website at any time without notice. Jesuits Locksmith does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
It is the responsibility of site owners to verify the links to their websites, and moreover, the content of those links will not be liable. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Jesuits Locksmith of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
In the event of a dispute relating to the Jesuits Locksmith website, however, the laws of the State of NY will apply without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.